The end of this day

Today was a hard day. This morning, I went to do sport in gym, and I did much exercise bith bike, I did a simulation of 15 km.

In the afternoon I went to study at university by car. When I arrived, the teacher gave me an exam of maths and I did it very well.

Tomorrow I'm going to university for know the mark of my exam... I'm so nervous!

I hope that tomorrow will be a great day for all, good night friends!

The End of this Today

Today was a hard day. This morning, I went to do sport exercised on the bike machine in the gym, and I did much exercise bith bike, I did a simulation of 15 for fifteen kilometers.km.

In the afternoon, I went to study at drove to the university for classes and  by car. When I arrived, the teacher gave us a math test which  me an exam of maths and I think I did it very well.

Tomorrow, I'm going to university for know the mark of shall find out my exam score... I'm so nervous!

I hope that tomorrow will be a great day for all. Good night friends!

The end of today.

Today was a hard day. This morning, I went to play sports in the gym. I also did a lot of exercise on the bike ; I did a simulation of 15 km.

In the afternoon I wanted to study at the university so I drove there in my car. When I arrived, the teacher gave me a math exam and I did very well.

Tomorrow I'm going to the university to find out the mark I recieved on my exam... I'm so nervous!