「Perfume」”SpendingAllMyTime” 翻訳や、正しい英語部分の句読方

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWuCmjpvXmE

Spending all my time loving you so.*
Loving you forever.*
Spending all my time loving you so.
Loving you; I want, I do.****

Spending all my time..
いつもキミを想うよ、 All my time.
(Spend all my time thinking of you.)
Spending all my time..
信じてる キミのこと。
(I believe in you, in all that you are.)*
Spending all my time..
このまま離さないで、 All my time.
(Don't let go of all my time just like that.)
_
翻訳ノーツ:
もう英語だからあまり難しくない。。でもインターネットで調べると、英語はたくさん間違いがある版が多いみたい。句読点はやっぱりそんなに大切なものだな。。"So loving you"は聞くと、とても変な感じする、でも"Loving you so"とか"Loving you so much"とは、正しい、そしてその二つの前者の"Loving you so"はかなり詩的で少し可愛い感じもする。

*この部分短く過ぎから、少し新しい意味を入れた。
(中国語の翻訳を見つけて、そこで「キミのこと」は、「キミの全部(中語語:一切)」と翻訳された。そう好きだから、英語で同じようにした。

**"I wanna do"も違って、"I want, I do" は行ける。

その英語の部分は、あなた達は、日本語でどんなに翻訳しますか?
_
Translation Notes:
This was hella easy cause it was already in English, most of it; only like three lines were in Japanese (I went kinda overboard with the translation for "I believe in you" cause the English version was so short and had like half as many syllables).

*But if you look on the internet at whatever "translations" (more like transcriptions I guess?) are out there already, a lot of people punctuate it so that it's "Spending all my time loving you. So loving you", which obviously sounds weird and wrong and further perpetuates the unfortunately negative image of Asian people or I guess people from foreign countries in general not being able to speak English properly. Even if that is originally how they meant to write it, all you have to do is move the damn period over one word and it becomes "Spending all my time loving you so. Loving you forever." and then it sounds fricken great.

**This tends to be transcribed as "I wanna do", which again sounds weird. If you listen really closely though, when they say the second "a" in "wanna", you can actually hear a little "ee" sound at the end of it, as if they were saying "I", as in "I want, I do," instead, which again sounds a lot better than whatever Engrish version is going around the internet as if its correct or official even (maybe it is official, but I think it would be better to fight it with something correct in any case

Spending all my time loving you so.*
    Loving you forever.*
    Spending all my time loving you so.
    Loving you; I want, I do.****

Spending all my time..
    いつもキミを想うよ、 All my time.
    (Spend all my time thinking of you.)
    Spending all my time..
    信じてる キミのこと。

きみのことjust means you. koto just emphasizes "you"

Spending all my time..
    このまま離さないで、 All my time.
    (Loosely, the Japanese part means:  Let it stay like this, please do not leave me) The sentence does not mean "don't let go of all of my time")

翻訳ノーツ:

*この部分短く過ぎから、少し新しい意味を入れた。

**"I wanna do"も違って、"I want, I do" は行ける。

その英語の部分は、あなた達は、日本語でどんなに翻訳しますか?
    _
    Translation Notes:

More notebook entries written in Japanese