Vacations

Vacations time, right now it is 09 : 21 I'm feeling very good, yesterday I was very depressed, I felt that I wasn't breathing, I need my orange dictionary, it is an English Arabic dictionary that I received in high school as a gift, because they thought - the teachers and so on - I were a good student. I never thought so, I'm a capricious person, but I love the dictionary.

Do you know, I have made sutures, and all by myself, finally I'm doing something good. The first guy to whom I have stitched, was very cooperatif, until I discovered that his friend was filming us, I was like stooooooop. The second one was a gentleman with blue eyes, he said, good evening doctor, in French, with a smile, I don't know why, but boys of my generation should learn some gentleness from the elders, seriously, before starting a boy who was with me wanted to steal my stetches, a doctor, a female, ignored me and give them to him, but I have won in the end luckily, I was praying all day to stetch, and "the man with blue eyes", was very nice, he said Merci docteur. Usually I don't like to be called doctor, because I know that I'm not, I'm not even close to, besides, seriously from day to other I have transformed from misha to doctor. However, that man with blue eyes made me happy when he was saying it.

P.S. Call me misha, please. :)

Vacation time. Right now it is 9:21 (pm or am?). I'm feeling very good. Yesterday I was very depressed and I felt like I wasn't breathing. I needed my orange dictionary. It is an English-Arabic dictionary that I received in high school as a gift, because they thought - the teachers and so on - I was a good student. I never thought so. I'm a capricious person, although I do love the dictionary.

Guess what? I sewed stitches all by myself. Finally, I'm doing something good. The first guy who I stitched was very cooperative, until I discovered that his friend was filming us! I was like stooooooop. The second one was a gentleman with blue eyes. He said: "Good evening, doctor" in French with a smile. I don't know why, but the boys of my generation still need to learn how to behave from the elders. I mean seriously, before I could even start the operation, a boy who was with me wanted to steal my stitching thread. A doctor, who was female, ignored me and simply gave them to him. But luckily, I had won in the end. I was praying all day to get an opportunity to stitch, and the "man with blue eyes" was very nice - he said: "Merci docteur". I don't usually like to be called "doctor" because I know that I'm not one. I'm not even close to it; after all, it seems like I transformed from Misha to Dr. Misha overnight. However, that man with blue eyes still made me happy when he was saying it.

P.S. Call me Misha, please. :)

Vacations

Vacation time, right now it is 09:21. I'm feeling very good. Yesterday, I was very depressed, I felt that I wasn't breathing. I needed my orange dictionary. It is an English-Arabic dictionary that I received in high school as a gift, because they - the teachers and so on - thought I was a good student. I never thought so. I'm a capricious person, but I love the dictionary.

Do you know, I have made sutures and all by myself. Finally I'm doing something good. The first guy to whom I have stitched was very cooperative, until I discovered that his friend was filming us, I was like stooooooop. The second one was a gentleman with blue eyes. He said, good evening doctor, in French, with a smile. I don't know why, but boys of my generation should learn some gentleness from the elders. Seriously, before starting, a boy who was with me wanted to steal my stitches, and a doctor, a female, ignored me and gave them to him.  However, I have won in the end, luckily. I was praying all day to stitch, and "the man with blue eyes", was very nice - he said Merci docteur. Usually I don't like to be called doctor, because I know that I'm not, I'm not even close to being one and besides, seriously, from day to other I have transformed from misha to doctor. However, that man with blue eyes made me happy when he was saying it.

P.S. Call me misha, please. :)

[Good work.  You need to shorten your sentences - more periods and fewer commas.]