Introducing myself

Hi there!
My name is Debora and I'm 22 years old.
I'm studying communication and marketing at the university, I'm at the third year, so I have to prepare my thesis.
I'd like to improve my English in order to make good relationship and to find a job in the field of marketing.
Nowadays, all firms require English skills.
In my spare time I like reading novels, watching tv series, taking photos and dancing.
I also like travelling and one year ago I visited Madrid e Barcelona, two beautiful cities.
Anyway, I prefer Barcelona because of the seaside and people are more friendly.
Thanks for your attention, please correct me.
Debora

Introducing myself

Hi there!
    My name is Debora and I'm 22 years old.
    I'm studying communication and marketing at the university. I'm in my third year, so I have to prepare my thesis.

"At the" is not wrong, but "in my..." is how we'd naturally express it.

I'd like to improve my English in order to form good relationships (business, social or both?) and to find a job in the field of marketing.
    Nowadays, all firms require that their employees have English skills.

Just to clarify who should have the skills - the firms or the employees.

In my spare time I like reading novels, watching TV series, taking photos and dancing.
    I also like travelling and one year ago I visited Madrid and Barcelona, two beautiful cities.
    Anyway, I prefer Barcelona because of its seaside and the people are more friendly there.

It's correct, but very formal. A warmer way of expressing this would be Thanks for reading!

Debora

Well done!