A group of sheep
A group flock of sheep
Recently, I watched a video (1) series video on youtube.
I saw a car rush driving into a group flock of sheep.
The Sheeps sheep(3) are were(2) scared. They run ran one fellow one after another
But they began to run around in circles becoming a cycle.
How could them they run away successfully following one after another? by one fellow one?
(1) word order
(2) past tense - I saw, Sheep were, they ran, but became...
(3) sheep is plural already
Write a correction
Please enter between 25 and 8000 characters.
More notebook entries written in English
- These are notes from my 1st class Japanese with my italki teacher Yuichiro
- I like the British TV show Sherlock Holmes
- Can you help me
- First of a blog post about my last weekend
- People know me, but can't understand me