An amusing case in my city

The story is quite true which heard from one of my colleagues.
A few years ago,some old houses in a countryside were too old to live inside any more,so the old house had to be pulled down and rebuild to a new one for every family by a real estate company..As these new houses has accomplished and available to use,something problem came out that every set of new house existed a little extra square meters form the building's area in contrast to the original ones!And all the owner of the old house didn’t live in until they pay some extra more money to compensate the extra more areas by real estate.
Most of them had carried out and obey the rule to the real estate.and to my surprise,one of owner was forbiddened living in for he was poor and could not afford the cost extra compesnsation to the developerSo the manager form the real estate asked some workers to use a big coffin to fix the poor farmer’s house outside the doorway with a few big nails and asked the owner to pay the compesnsation ,otherwise,no way for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And the poor farmer objected to do like this.He chopped the coffin into pieces fixing outside the doorway of his new house with an axe and live in as usual,if somebody from the real estate visited his house and asked money form him,he would become very furious and fetch a big kitchen knife threatened and prepared to cut or kill them that drove them a frighted feeling and run away immediately,at last the developer had to confess the fact the poor farmer and guaranteed not visited and demanded money form the himr for ever,and presented extra a little area to him!
you know,the property right of the old house belong to the poor farmer all the time,no more than pay some more money to buy extra a litte area to make up for the developer’s loss caused the amusing consequence!

An amusing case in my city

And the poor farmer objected to do like this.He chopped the coffin into pieces fixing outside the doorway of his new house with an axe and live in as usual,if somebody from the real estate visited his house and asked money form him,he would become very furious and fetch a big kitchen knife threatened and prepared to cut or kill them with waving his weapon and shouting at them loudly that drove them a frighted feeling and run away immediately,at last the developer had to confess the fact the poor farmer and guaranteed not visited and demanded money form the himr for ever,and presented extra a little area to him!