IELTS ESSAY

Title:Some people think that to have a successful life you have to have university education, while others think it is not that important. Discuss both views and give you opinion.

Some people think that having university education is the only way to be successful, while others believe the high education is not that important. I tend to agree that success is not decided by high education diploma. I will outline my reason below.

A successful life is formed by a combination of factors rather than university education alone. To be exact, there are lots of people around the globe who have not completed the high education but are still pretty successful and make great contribution for the development of society. Take Bill Gates, the founder of Microsoft Company for example, his successful life cannot attribute to the university education. Instead, it is his insight about the future market as well as motivation and determination that makes him have a very successful life. As a result, high education background is not the indicator for success.

On the other hand, some people argue that university education is the cornerstone for being successful. They believe that it is the systematic acquisition of skills and knowledge in the university lay the foundation for making people successful. This might be justified to some extent. However, there is no close link between the acquisition of skills and knowledge and the successful life. Specifically, millions of people got the diploma degree, but the number of people who really succeed is sparse.

To conclude, I strongly believe that university education alone is not so important in determining whether one is successful or not. Instead, it is the effect of a combination of factors.

IELTS ESSAY

Some people think that having a university education is the only way to be successful, while others believe the that higher education is not really that important. I tend to agree with those who feel that success is not decided solely by means of high education diploma higher education. I will outline my reasons below.

A successful life is formed by a combination of factors rather than university education alone. To be exact, there are lots of many people around the globe who have not completed the higher education but are still pretty quite successful and make great contributions for toward the development of society. Take Bill Gates, the founder of Microsoft Company for example. His successful life cannot be attributed to the university education. Instead, it is his insight about the future market as well as his motivation and determination that makes him have have led to a very successful life. As a result Therefore, high education background background in higher education is not the only indicator for success.

On the other hand, some people argue that a university education is the cornerstone for being successful. They believe that it is the systematic acquisition of skills and knowledge in the university setting which lays the foundation for making people successful. This might be justified to some extent. However, there is no close link between the acquisition of skills and knowledge and the successful life,. Specifically,  as millions of people got the diploma receive university degrees, but the number of people who really succeed is sparse relatively low.

To conclude, I strongly believe that university education alone is not so important in the only thing to consider in determining whether one is will be successful or not. Instead, it is the combined effect of a combination number of factors.

Very good! Some of my "corrections" may also just be stylistic choices.

IELTS ESSAY

A successful life is formed by a combination of factors, rather than university education alone. To be exact, there are many people around the globe who have not completed higher education but are still pretty successful and make great contributions to the development of society. Take Bill Gates, the founder of Microsoft Company for example. His successful life cannot be attributed to his university education. Instead, it is his insight about the future market as well as motivation and determination, that gives him have a very successful life. As a result, a high education background is not the indicator for success.

On the other hand, some people argue that university education is the cornerstone for being successful. They believe that it is the systematic acquisition of skills and knowledge in the university that lays the foundation for making people successful. This might be justified to some extent. However, there is no close link between the acquisition of skills and knowledge and the successful life. Specifically, millions of people get a diploma degree, but the number of people who really succeed is sparse.

[Very good.  Minor corrections only.]