I want to go travel. Hands down. No excuse. Just go.

These days I feel exhausted.So I really want to go travel.Hands down.No excuse.Just go.This world is both a big and small palce.It's big for me,because the world is full of beautiful sights.It's also small for me,because I believe everyone in this world is belong to one family.
Sometimes I think I'm a coward.Because of my hesitate and timidity,I have many dreams but never do it in life.Tomorrow,I'll buy a ticket to go to a small town.Just enjoy my own company.Hope everyting will be better.

These days I feel exhausted. So I really want to go travel. Hands down. No excuse. Just go. This world is both a big and small place. It's big for me because the world is full of beautiful sights. It's also small for me because I believe everyone in this world belongs to one family.
    Sometimes I think I'm a coward because of my tendancy to hesitate and being so timid. I have many dreams but I never attempt to accomplish them in life. Tomorrow, I'll buy a ticket to go to a small town, just to enjoy my own company. Hope everything will be better.