Hideko Takamine 高峰 秀子

I have watched three movies that starring Hideko Takamine who was a Japanese actress. My first encounter with her movie was entitled "When a Woman Ascends the Stairs". The movie was made in 1960 and was in black and white. My enjoying watching this movie lead me to watching 2 more of her movies, and they were "Yearning" and "A Wanderer's Notebook". They all were pretty good. I watched them with subtitles because I didn't know any Japanese. Through watching the movies, I did pick up some Japanese words such as "thank you" which was said often, and "idiot" because human beings have the tendency of learning cursed words quickly.

Hideko Takamine 高峰 秀子

I have watched three movies that starring Hideko Takamine, who was a Japanese actress. My first encounter with her movie was entitled "When a Woman Ascends the Stairs". The movie was made in 1960 and was filmed in black and white. My enjoyment watching this movie lead me to watch 2 more of her movies. They were "Yearning" and "A Wanderer's Notebook". They all were pretty good. I watched them with subtitles, because I didn't know any Japanese. Through watching the movies, I did pick up some Japanese words such as "thank you" which was said often, and "idiot" because human beings have the tendency of learning curse words quickly.

[Good job.  You are right about that last point.]