Tuesday, 21/03/2013

Hi, I waked up early that morning, about at 8:00 o'clock. I went to the kitchen and I opend the frigde where I took the milk. Then I took a bowl, a spoon and Chocapic too. I went to the table where I sat and I had my breakfast. That morning I had English class, but I went very late because I didn't find a place for my car. In English class told us that there will be a english exam about gramar after holyday. I have known that I must study much.

Do you have any advice?

On afternon, I had German class for one hour, where told us that we're going to make a speaking class next Tuesday. Last, I went to swimming and I could train 3500 metres.

See you later

Tuesday, 21/03/2013

Hi, I waked woke up early that the morning, at about at:00 o'clock. I went to the kitchen and I opened the frigde where to I take out the milk. Then, I took a bowl, a spoon and Chocapic out too. Afterwards, I went to the table where I sat and I had my breakfast.

That morning, I had English class, but I went very late because I didn't find a place for to park my car. In English class, the teacher told  us that there will be an English exam about grammar after the holiday. I hadn't known that I would have to study so much.

Do you have any advice?

In afternoon, I had German class for one hour, where we were told us that we're going to have to a speaking speak in class next Tuesday. Last, I went to swimming and I could trained for 3500 metres.

See you later.

Tuesday, 03/21/2013

Hi,

I woke up early this morning, around 8:00 o'clock. I went to the kitchen, I opened the fridge and I took out the milk. Then I got a bowl, a spoon and Chocapic too. I went to the table where I sat and I had my breakfast. This morning I had English class, but I went very late because I couldn't find a place to park my car. In English class, my teacher told us that there will be an English exam on grammar after the holiday. I know that I must study a lot.

Do you have any advice?

In the afternon, I had German class for one hour, where my teacher told us that we're going to have a speaking class next Tuesday. Lastly, I went to swimming and I could train 3500 meters.

See you later

Tuesday, 21/03/2013

Hi, I woke up early this morning at about 8:00 o'clock. I went to the kitchen and I opened the fridge and grabbed milk. Then I got (grabbed) a bowl, a spoon, and Chocapic too. I went to the table where I sat and had my breakfast. This morning I had English class, but I went very late because I didn't find a place (or spot) for my car. In English class, the teacher told us that there will be an english exam on grammar after the holiday (in the U.S. it's "vacation"). I now know that I have to study a lot.

Do you have any advice?

During the afternon, I had German class for one hour and the teacher told us that we're going to have to prepare a speech next Tuesday. Finally, I went to swimming and I was able to train for 3500 metres.

See you later!