I Met a Disgusting Man on Italki

I was really disappointed yesterday.
I met a man who named himself Michael Jackon and told me that he had been learning Chinese for about 9months and would come to China on July to teach in a university for one year.At first,i was so excited that i found a good partner on italki.But yesterday he vedio with me,and during this period,he kept talking about sex and i tried to pull him out of this kind of topics,and my efforts failed.so i delete him from my contact list forever.I felt really disgusting.

I just want to make friends who really want to help me practice English or want to learn Chinese with me from Italki,not this kind of things.If anyone there also thinking about kind of disgusting things,save your time please!!!!!!!!!!!

I still believe there will be really good person from italki.

Anyone there can teach me some bad language or abusive expressions?

I Met a Disgusting Man on Italki

I was really disappointed yesterday.
    I met a man who named called himself Michael Jackon. and He told me that he had been learning Chinese for about 9 months and would come to China on in July to teach in a university for one year.At first, I was so excited that I had found a good partner on italki. But yesterday he vedio videoed with me, and during this period, he kept talking about sex and I tried to pull him out of this kind of topic s ,and my efforts failed. so I deleted him from my contact list forever. I felt really disgusted disgusting.

I just want to make friends who really want to help me practice English or who want to learn Chinese with me from Italki, not this kind of things. If anyone out there is also thinking about these  kinds of disgusting things, save your time please!!!!!!!!!!!

I still believe there will be really good person people from italki.

Can anyone there can teach me some bad language or abusive expressions?