I will have a weekend belongs to myself soon!

I am an intern in a software company now,so I must work in the workspace of mine everyday and go to work at 9:00 am,get off at 6:00 pm,I feel no time is belong to myself at all.Although there are few things needed to do by me,I am so tired.My only wish is the fast coming of Friday during the week! I always say to myself "come on,whatever happend,you must persevere!" Today is Friday, and I feel my have achhieved my wish for the moment,I enjoy every minutes of happy time even it's only a small thing.eh.What can I do over the precious weekend?Ah ha! I think I must plan it well..at last,I just wanna to say workers are tired! students are living in happiness.I miss the time when I was a student.well,though I am now,I can hardly feel I am.

I will have a weekend belongs to myself soon! (You have to say "I will have a weekend that belongs to myself soon"  we can also say something like "I will have a weekend all to myself" or "I will have a weekend to myself." "to myself" in that context kind of means "belongs to just me")

I am an intern in a software company now,so I must work in the workspace of mine everyday and go to work at 9:00 am,get off at 6:00 pm  (It's not wrong to say "workspace of mine" but if you want to be really easy and natural just say "my workspace" or "my workplace." I feel we say workplace more often in America, but they're both right) ,I feel no time is belong to myself at all. (I feel I have no time to myself at all.) Although there are few things needed to do e done by me,I am so tired.My only wish is the fast coming of Friday during the week! I always say to myself "come on,whatever happend,you must persevere!" Today is Friday, and I feel my I have achhieved my wish for the moment (my = 我的),I enjoy every minutes of happy time even f it's only a small thing.eh.What can I do over the precious weekend?Ah ha! I think I must plan it well..at last,I just wanna to say workers are tired! students are living in happiness.I miss the time when I was a student.well,though I am now,I can hardly feel I am. (同志们辛苦了)