Dried Bananas

I began my new work a couple of days ago. Because of not having a lot of work to do, I've come home at noon for lunch instead of staying at the hospital.

I would say that the way to my work is very beautiful. This afternoon, on the way home, while riding my motorbike, I saw a woman cooking dried bananas for sale. I swung by her store and picked up five dried bananas. This is one of my sister's favorite food. As for me, I don't like such fatty cakes.

I had an afternoon for relaxation. This weekend, I'll meet some ex-friends for coffee.

Dried Bananas

I began my new work a couple of days ago. Because of not having much of work to do, I'had come home at noon for lunch instead of staying at the hospital.

I would like to say that the way of my work is very beautiful. This afternoon, I was heading toward my home, while riding my motorbike, I saw a woman who is cooking dried bananas for sale. I swung by her store and picked up five dried bananas. This is one of my sister's favorite food. As for me, I don't like such fatty cakes.