Will someone call me?

We have a refrigerator in the kitchen at work on each floor which anyone can use. Some people bring their lunch or snack from home and eat them later.

Yesterday I left a yogurt and cheese in the refrigerator on my floor… When I came to work this morning, I made a cup of tea, open the refrigerator and – I couldn’t find my cheese. I took the yogurt and went to my desk. It makes me angry when people eat food which does not belong to them. I hope it was not done on purpose – it was someone’s mistake.

Well, I wrote a sign anyway and left it on the front door of the fridge.
It says:

“Who ate my cheese from the refrigerator should buy me a cup of coffee. Jitka, ext. ….”

We will see if someone calls me.

Will someone call me?

We have a refrigerator in the kitchen at work on each floor of our building which anyone can use. Some people bring their lunch or snacks from home and eat them later.

Yesterday I left a yogurt and cheese in the refrigerator on my floor… When I came to work this morning, I made a cup of tea, opened the refrigerator, and – I couldn’t find my cheese. I took the yogurt and went to my desk. It makes me angry when people eat food which that does not belong to them. I hope it was not done on purpose – (it was someone’s mistake/It had to have been someone's mistake[speculation]).

It says:

“Whoever ate my cheese from the refrigerator should buy me a cup of coffee. Jitka, ext. ….”

We will see if someone calls me.

Will someone call me?

We have a refrigerator in the kitchen at work place on each floor which anyone can use it. Some people bring their lunch or snack from home and eat them later.

Yesterday I left a yogurt and cheese in the refrigerator on my floor. When I came here for work this morning, I made a cup of tea. Afterwards I opened the refrigerator for my cheese but I couldn’t find it. I took the yogurt and went to my desk. It makes me an angry. why people eat food which does not belong to them. I hope it was not done on purpose – it was someone’s mistake.

Well, I wrote a sign, anyway, and left it at the front door of the fridge.
    It says:

“Who ate my cheese from the refrigerator should buy a cup of coffee for me. Jitka, ext. ….”

We will see if someone calls me.