Writing an email to my friend explaining what he would expect from Brazil weather at weekend

Hello man, what's up?

You sent me an email asking about the weather forecast at weekend when you arrive, then let´s go...
It's a rain season but here in Brazil the most of the days it's hot.
My advice is that you should bring summer clothes, mainly if you wanna going to the beach.
The rain sometime will be happen, but plis don't worry. There are many places to go like shopping centers, pubs and night clubs.
Here the weather isn't to much cold but bring some jackets, you will probaly need that at the nights.

That's the all tips for you, i prepared some things to we do when you arrive.
See you tomorrow!

Writing an email to my friend explaining what he would can expect from Brazil's weather at for the weekend

Hello man,

What's up?

You sent me an email asking about the weather forecast for the weekend when you arrive herethen So let's go....

It's the rainy season now but here in Brazil, the most of the days it's will still be hot. My advice is that you should bring summer clothes mainly  especially, if you wanna want to going to the beach. The rain will fall sometimes will be happen, but plis please don't worry. There are many places to go like shopping centers, pubs and night clubs when it rains. Here, the weather isn't to much very cold but bring some jackets. You will probably need that  it at the night.

That's the all the tips I have for you. I prepared planned some things to for  we us to do do when you arrive. 

See you tomorrow!