Me and my life

I am 28 years old, i come from He Bei Province of China, which is in the north of China. Now i am working in Beijing, which is the capital of China. Beijing is big city of China, it's a good place to work. Most of people like to work and live in Beijing, but i don't like to stay here. That's not mean i don't like Beijing, i do like it. I guess i am a little shy, maybe that's why i have less friends, for being my friends have to wait for a long time to make me open heart to them, which i want to change. But when we become friends, you will find that i am not shy as i show, i am open-minded person. On one hand, i like reading, listening music, planting and cooking, while on the other hand i like mountain-climbing, bungee Jumping and hiking. Most of my friends said i was an contradiction, maybe they were right.

PS: a little plant for people who helps me.

My life and I

I am 28 years old, My home town is He Bei Province of China, which is in the north of China. Now I am working in capital city of China, Beijing. It's a good place to work. Most of people like to work and live in Beijing, but I don't like to stay here. That's not mean I don't like Beijing, I do like it. I guess I am a little shy, maybe that's why I have a small circle friends, for being my friends they have to wait for a long time to make my heart open for them, which I want to change. But when we become friends, you will find that I am not shy,  am a open-minded person. On one hand, i like reading, listening music, planting and cooking, while on the other hand I like mountain-climbing, bungee Jumping and hiking. Most of my friends said I have a contradiction regarding my interest, maybe they were right.