Friday!

Whoopee! It's friday! I love friday because I'll sleep later and to wake after 11am!!! When I'm good mood I go to the mall with my best friends to watch a movie, eat a lot of junk food and so on...
What are you used to do in your fridays and weekends?
Party? Lunch in family? Homework? work?
Let us know...

Friday!

Whoopee! It's Friday! I love Fridays because I'll sleep can go to bed later and to don't have to wake after 11am!!! When I'm in good mood, I go to the mall with my best buds friends to watch catch a movie, eat a lot of junk food [and so on]...

What are you used to do in about your Fridays and weekends?  Party? Lunch in with family? Homework? Work? Let us know... [This is not polite] Thanks for sharing! [or "Please do share :) "]

I corrected this piece as in informal piece because of your first word and sentence.  So I carried the tone through the essay.  It won't be like this if written in a more formal style.

As for me, I am driving 2 hours down to San Diego for the weekend party there! :)

Friday!

Whoopee! It's Friday! I love Fridays because I'll sleep later and wake up after 11am!!! When I'm in a good mood I go to the mall with my best friends to watch a movie, eat a lot of junk food and so on...
    What do you do on Fridays and weekends?
    Party? Lunch with the family? Homework? work?
    Let us know...

You can say "TGIF!" 

It stands for thank god it's Friday! :)