Globalization

I need to write about globalization to my English classes, can you help me with the correction?

Globalization has revolutionized several sectors such as technological, economic and information. Thanks to this process, it is now possible having access information worldwide through the internet.
The economic sector has developed quickly, with new opportunities to export and import products. A particular type of product or service that was previously restricted to only one area, can now expand to anywhere in the world.
Online market is growing rapidly with the emergence of services increasingly fast and satisfying, it allows anyone to have access to products from anywhere in the world.
The technology also has advanced in many areas, for example in health with development of more effective and specific drugs, without causing damage to health. The development of healthy foods, such as transgenic, reduces the use of pesticides that harm health and the environment.
Furthermore, new employment opportunities are generated with the modernization processes of various industries. On the other hand, people are more busy and overworked because of the great demand for labor.
Globalization has improved too much the life quality of people and has facilitated everybody access to several services available.

Globalization

I need to write about globalization for my English classes, can you help me with the corrections?

Globalization has revolutionized the technological, economic and information sectors. Thanks to this process, it is now possible to have access to information worldwide through the Internet.
    The online market is growing rapidly with the emergence of increasingly fast and satisfying services. It allows anyone to have access to products from anywhere in the world.
    Technology also has advanced in many areas, for example in health, with development of more effective and specific drugs with fewer side effects. The development of healthy foods, such as transgenics [many people would dispute that transgenics are healthy!], reduces the use of pesticides that pose risks to public health and the environment.
    Furthermore, the modernization processes of various industries generate new employment opportunities [it is considered good practice in English to avoid the passive voice when it is not necessary] . On the other hand, people are [better: tend to be] busier and more overworked because of the great demand for labor.
    Globalization has greatly improved quality of life and has facilitated global access to many services.