(17) I truly want to get my writing skills better. Hope that I can have your help!

While heading to the station, I regretted I should have been tougher. I keep texting or calling her on the way to each home after we say goodbye, but today I decided not to do it first on the subway. I kept waiting for her to take the initiative because I believe it conveys a positive message to me. Even after thirty minutes had passed, nothing happened.

While heading to the station, I regretted not having been more confident. I usually text or call her on my way home after we see each other, but today, on the subway ride home I decided not to call her first. I kept waiting for her to call me first believing it means she is ready to take the next step in our relationship. Thirty minutes had passed and there was still no word from her.

While walking to the subway station, I regretted I wasn't more masculine. We keep texting or calling each other on the way to each home after saying goodbye, but today I decided not to do it first on the subway train/ride. I kept waiting for her to take the initiative because I believed it would mean a positive message to what I did to her. Even thirty minutes later, there was still no message from her.

Please help me : )

While heading to the station, I regretted I should have been tougher on myself. I keep texting or calling her on the way to each home after we say goodbye. but Today I decided not to do it first. I am in on the subway now. I kept waiting for her to take the initiative because I believe it conveys a positive message to me. [If you were in her shoes? Won't be she thinking the same too?  In Asian societies, won't you think she's a slut or a desparado in machoistic thinking?] Even after thirty minutes had passed, nothing happened.

While heading to the station, I regretted not having been more confident. I usually text or call her on my way home after we seeing each other., but Today, while on the subway ride heading home, I decided not to call her first. I kept waiting for her to call me make the first move; believing that it means that she is ready to take the next step in our relationship. Thirty minutes had passed and there was still no word from her...

While walking to the subway station, I regretted I wasn't more in control of myself masculine. We keep kept texting or calling each other her on the way to each home after saying goodbye. but Today I shall not be the first one to do so while I am decided not to do it first on the subway train/ride. I kept waiting for her to take the initiative because I believed it would mean a positive message to what I did to her me so that I know what I shall do next. Even Thirty minutes trudged on like an eternity.  later, there was Still no message from her... 

Please help meThanks!