Friday, at last !

Hello!
It's already Friday (evening), I'm happy because I don't have to work during the week end, so I can relax myself.

Firstly, I'd like to excuse me with all people who wrote to me (a few, luckily at the moment) that I didn't reply them yet.
I subscribed here on Italki to know people who live around the world, to exchange ideas and to practice my English with them. Obviously,I offer my Italian knowledge to help them to learn this language !
I didn't use Italki recently but now I'm ready to start new correspondences with people who want to write to me.

Bye !!!

Friday, at last !

Hello!
    It's already Friday (evening), I'm happy because I don't have to work [during the][this] week end, so I can relax myself.

Firstly, I'd like to excuse me with I'm sorry to all people who wrote to me (a few, luckily at the moment) that I haven't didn't replied to them yet.
    I subscribed here on to Italki to get to know people who live around the world, to exchange ideas and to practice my English with them. Obviously, I [offer my Italian knowledge to help them to learn this language][can also help you learn Italian] !
    I didn't haven't used Italki recently, but now I'm ready to [start new correspondences with][correspond with new] people who want to write to me.

Bye !!!

Blue offers a more natural way of saying things. Hope that helps!

Brian