l am sick

Yesterday l went to learn to drive a car, lt was very cold in driving shool which is just a large ground. And my teacher taught six students in half pst three hours. lt meant l had to stand three hours in the outside, the wind was very hard. l felt very cold. After l got home, l found l got an awful cold. Today lt's weekend, but l can't go outside because of my sick, lt's bad. Perhaps I should begin to do some physical exercises after l am fine.

• 0   
  •  
  • ivy
  • Mar 23, 2013
  • 2 corrections
  • 743 views

l am Sick

Yesterday, l went for my driving lessons. to learn to drive a car, lt was very cold in the driving school area.  The "classroom" which is just a large piece of open area. ground. And My teacher taught instructor was teaching six students in half past three and a half hours. lt This meant that l had to stand for three hours in the outside, with the wind was very blowing hard in my face. l felt very cold. After l got getting home, l found discovered that l got an awful had caught a cold. Today lt's is weekend, but and l can't go outside. because of my sick [多餘, 已經提過了], lt's Too bad for me. Perhaps I should begin to do some physical exercises after more when l get well/better am fine.

l am sick

Yesterday l went to learn to drive a car. lt was very cold in driving shool which is just a large open area/park. And My teacher taught six students in three hours and a half hours. lt meant l had to stand outside for three hours.  The wind was very strong. l felt very cold. After l got home, l found l got an awful cold. Today it's weekend, but l can't go outside because I am sick. lt's bad. Perhaps I should start doing some physical exercises when l am better/well.

Options

It meant --> this meant

.....stand outside for three hours

......stand for three hours outside.

... when I have recovered.

... after recovering.

"exercises" is ok. It can be plural, but much more commmon to just use "exercise" as a collective term.