Could you correct my essay please ..?

To begin with, environment problems are not too difficult to solve as much as individual can not to solve. If it were to. people should take responsible for results. Because this all start from humans's behavior.
For example, these society throw away industrial trash in the ocean and oppose strongly about institute law of protect environment and neglect environmentalist's opinions. So human owed to environment. Therefore we should set a law to punish harshly polluters and invest more tax to environment. It's nor too late. so we can now set a goal to repair environment..

Could you correct my essay please ..?

Rewritten: Environmental problems aren't to difficult to help. More of the problem is, the individual people don't want to, however, we need to take responsiblity for the results since they start from our behavior. 

For example, the government just throws away industrial trash in the environment and basically oppose the law to protect the environment and neglect environmentalist's opinions. And since humans owe the environment we should set up laws to punish polluters and invest more tax money into nature. It's not to late so we can still help.

Could you correct my essay please ..?

To begin with, environmental problems are not too difficult to solve as much as individuals by themselves cannot solve them. If they could, people should take responsible for results, because this all starts from humans' behavior.
    For example, these societies throw away industrial trash in the ocean and strongly oppose strongly about instituting laws to protect the environment and neglect environmentalists' opinions. So human owe something to the environment. Therefore, we should set a law to harshly punish harshly polluters and invest more tax in environment. It's not too late, so we  can still set a goal to repair the environment..

[Good point.  You have the vocabulary, you just need to put it all together.]