could you correct my english errors in this text?

When searching certain terminology, the high number of results provided by Internet search engines or the finding of a term used in Latin America that is not the same in Peninsular Spain lead us to think that the translation founded is correct, but this is not always the case i.e. t to burst – reventar, instead of perforarse o affiliated by afiliado instead of asociado. Using specialized manuals will help us finding the translation that best suits correcting and supporting our findings. To consult the description of the ailments in the language specialized manuals you immediately know which is the correct use of a specific term employed by specialists in the field.

When searching certain terminology, the high number of results provided by Internet search engines, or the finding of a term used in Latin America that is not the same in Peninsular Spain, lead us to think that the translation founded is correct. But this is not always the case i.e. t to burst – reventar, instead of perforarse or affiliated by - afiliado instead of asociado. Using specialized manuals will help us finding the translation that best suits correcting and supporting our findings. To consult the description of the ailments (I don't understand what this means :S) in the language specialized manuals you immediately know which is the correct use of a specific term employed by specialists in the field.

More notebook entries written in Spanish