re-correction

could you correct my english errors in this text?
When searching certain terminology, the high number of results provided by Internet search engines, or the finding of a term used in Latin America that is not the same in Peninsular Spain, lead us to think that the translation founded is correct. But this is not always the case i.e. t to burst – reventar, instead of perforarse or affiliated by - afiliado instead of asociado. Using specialized manuals will help us finding the translation that best suits correcting and supporting our findings. To consult the description of the ailments (I don't understand what this means :S) in the language specialized manuals you immediately know which is the correct use of a specific term employed by specialists in the field.

re-correction

Could you correct my English errors in this text?
    When searching certain terminology, the high number of results provided by Internet search engines, or well  the finding of a term used in Latin America that is not the same one used  in Peninsular Spain, lead us to think that the translation we  founded is correct. But However, this is not always the case i.e. t e.g. one may end translating "to burst" as "reventar" instead of  as "perforarse", or affiliated by - as "afiliado" instead of as "asociado". Using specialized manuals will help us to finding the translation that best suits our goals (or texts or work) and to correcting and supporting our findings. To By consulting the description of the ailments (I don't understand what this means :S) in the language specialized manuals, you immediately know which is the correct use of a specific term, i.e the one employed by specialists in the field.

ailments ---> dolencias, enfermedades, achaques

Al final dices "...you immediately know which is the correct use of a specific term, i.e. the one empoyed". No sé si te convendría utilizar  "meaning" o "translation" en lugar de "use", desconozco el contexto. De igual forma considera si "used" queda mejor que "employed".

More notebook entries written in Spanish