23-03-1940

The Lahore resolution commonly known as Pakistan resolution was a formal political statement adopted by PML (Pakistan Muslim League). It was a statement which was presented by A.K Fazlul Haq on 23 March 1940. What was this statement about?

It was about an independent state where the oppressed Muslim minority of India could proudly call home. It was dream of Allama Mohammad Iqbal and the hard work of Muslim leaders, especially “Quaid e Azam Mohammed Ali Jinnah” that Pakistan came into being just after 7 years of this resolution.

The two basic points of this resolution states:
No constitutional plan would be workable or acceptable to the Muslims unless geographical contiguous units are demarcated into regions which should be so constituted with such territorial readjustments as may be necessary.

Second is:
That adequate, effective and mandatory safeguard shall be specifically provided in the constitution for minorities in the units and in the regions for the protection of their religious, cultural, economic, political, administrative and other rights of the minorities.

This resolution was opposed by Hindus as they didn’t want the Muslims of sub continent to have a separate sovereign state. But it was meant to be happened and Pakistan came into being on 14 August 1947. Pakistanis from around the world celebrate “Pakistan day” on 23 March every year. To commemorate this event “Minar-e-Pakistan” was built on the place where “Pakistan Resolution” was passed.

Note: A beautiful view of Minar e Pakistan (Monument) for you guys.

23-03-1940

The Lahore Resolution, commonly known as the Pakistan Resolution, was a formal political statement adopted by the Pakistan Muslim League (PML).  PML (Pakistan Muslim League). It was a The statement which was presented by A.K. Fazlul Haq on 23 March 1940. What was this statement about?

It The statement was about establishing an independent state where the oppressed Muslim minority of India could proudly call home. It was the dream of Allama Mohammad Iqbal and the hard work of Muslim leaders, especially "Quaid-e-Azam" Mohammed Ali Jinnah, that the independent state for Indian Muslims, Pakistan, came was able to come into being just after 7 years after of this the  resolution.

The two basic points of this the Pakistan Resolution: states:
    1) "No constitutional plan would be workable or acceptable to the Muslims unless geographical contiguous units are demarcated into regions which should be so constituted with such territorial readjustments as may be necessary."

2) "That adequate, effective and mandatory safeguard shall be specifically provided in the constitution for minorities in the units and in the regions for the protection of their religious, cultural, economic, political, administrative and other rights of the minorities."

This The resolution was first opposed by Hindus as they who did n’t not want the Muslims of sub continent to have a separate sovereign state. But However it  the formation of the state was meant to be happened and Pakistan came into being formed on 14 August 1947.

Pakistanis from around the world celebrate Pakistan Day on 23 March every year to commemorate the Pakistan Resolution. this event In honor of the resolution, the Minar-e-Pakistan Monument, seen below, was built on the site  place where the resolution was passed.

Great job and Happy
    Pakistan Day!!

*Give the full name first and then the acronym in parenthesis or between commas. 
    *It needs to be "Hindus who did not want the Muslims..." and not "Hindu as they did not want the Muslims..." because the latter makes it sound as if every single Hindu in India opposed the resolution and never accepted it. I don't believe anyone can make that claim. 

*In more formal writing it's better to say did not than didn't.