Why everybody want to learn with Skype ? And what about writing ?

Hi all !

Today I'm writing my first post on my board because I don't find people with whom I can write a lot.

First, I'm agree with the fact that we need to talk and listen a language to learn it. Nonetheless, why I can find only people who want use Skype and not just write ? Written can be marked, thing harder to do during a conversation, no ? Moreover, I think if I write better than now I will can speak more fluently.

So if you are interested to learn French by writing and be marked I can help you if you can help me for English.

In spite of find someone, I'll write here each day with the hope that someone help me one day ! =D

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Why does everybody want to learn with Skype? And what about writing?

Hi all!

First, I agree with the fact that we need to talk and listen to a language to learn it. Nonetheless, why can I find only people who want use Skype and not just write? Writing can be marked, something that is harder to do during a conversation, no? Moreover, I think if I write better now, I will be able to speak more fluently.

So if you are interested in learning French by writing and in being marked, I can help you if you can help me with English.

In spite of finding someone, I'll write here each day with the hopes that someone will help me one day ! =D

Hoping to hear from you soon.