My first entry

Well, I don't know how to start :P. My name is Braian, I live in Argentina, Bs.As. My english level isn't very good but i can to improve it. So, If you want to correct to me, I will be grateful. Greetings!

My first entry

Well, I don't know how(where) to start :P. My name is Braian, I live in Argentina, Bs.As. My english level isn't very good but i can to improve it. So, If you want to correct to me, I will (would) be grateful. Greetings!

My first entry

Can I add some words? :))

Well, I don't know how to start (I don't know where to start) :P. My name is Braian, I live in Argentina, Bs.As. My english level isn't very good but i can to improve it (but I know I can improve it). So, If you want to correct to me, I will be grateful. Greetings!..

Well (I don't know how to start ✓/ I don't know how to start it ✓/ I don't know where to start ✓)

My English level isn't very good (but I can improve it ✓ / but I know I can improve it ✓)

My first entry

Well, I don't know how to start it :P. My name is Braian, I live in Argentina, Bs.As. My english level isn't very good but i can to improve it. So, If you want to correct to me, I will be grateful. Greetings!