Me... :3

Hi ! My name is Maureen and I've 12 years old ( but 13 in October ) . My English is very approximate but I'm practicing. My hobby is the photographer and I would do it my job. I love dance and sing. My favorites groups are Little Mix, One Direction, Maroon 5, The Fray and JLS and my favorite singers are Bruno Mars, Macklemore, Justin Bieber, Cher Lloyd,... I'm watching too a lots of series like Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl, Glee,... My dream is to live in London and I would like to do my etude in England. I hope to see one day Big Ben and The London Eye in real. :3

Me... :3

Hi! My name is Maureen and I've am 12 years old (but 13 in October). My English is veryn't approximate but I'm practicing. My hobby is the being a photographer and I would love to do it as my job. I also love to dance and sing. My favorites groups are Little Mix, One Direction, Maroon 5, The Fray and JLS and . My favorite singers are Bruno Mars, Macklemore, Justin Bieber and Cher Lloyd,... I'm into watching too a lots of American series like Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl and Glee,... My dream is to live in London and I would like to do my etude (debut?)in England. I hope to see one day to see Big Ben and The London Eye in real life. :3