How to get up early in the mornings?

Okay, I don't know about you, but I absolutely hate mornings. I despise them. They shouldn't even exist as they make me feel miserable, tired, unhappy, cranky.
This is why I never manage to get up early. I always wake up after midday (yeah, I know. It's crazy) because I feel so tired and then I feel like crap because I've wasted that awful thing called morning.
This often compromises the rest of the day, especially because I live with my parents and they don't like the fact I get up so late. So that adds up to my bad mood.

I seem to lack the willpower to get up and also I am "scared" of what I'll have to face during the day. People, university, more people, traffic and I dunno what else.

How do you manage to get up in the morning and keep awake and active during the day?

(Please, correct any of my mistakes!)

How to get up early in the mornings?

Okay, I don't know about you, but I absolutely hate mornings.; I despise them. They shouldn't even exist as because they make me everyone feel miserable, tired, unhappy, and cranky.
    This is why I never manage to get up early. I always wake up after midday noon (yeah, I know. It's crazy) because I feel so tired and then I feel like crap because I've wasted gotten up to that awful thing called morning.
    This often compromises the rest of the day, especially because since I live with my parents and they don't like the fact I get up so late. So, that adds up to my bad mood.

I seem to lack the willpower to get up andAlso, I am "scared" of what I'll have to face during the day.; people, university, more people, traffic and I dunno (If you are just learning, I wouldn't suggest using slang terms yet so use "do not know") what else.

(Please, correct any of my mistakes!)