Business Letter 01

Leather Goods Ltd
12 Salisbury Road,
Liverpool LP14 6SG
United-Kingdown

15th April 2004

Bagages en Cuir
42 rue Pontaut,
84002 Avignon
France

Attention : Mr. André Lodz

Topic: Answer to your letter of complaint

Dear Mr Lodz,

I got your letter dated of 10th April about your first order, reference AL/SB 742, of one hundred handbags and fifty backpacks in leather delivered in the delay.

You wrote to me that the order wasn't in compliance with your request. The backpacks are navy blue and not grey.

I purpose this arrangement to you : the forwarding costs will be paid by us and we send you fifty grey bags by express delivery. Too, please find enclosed the new bill in which we grant you a discount of twenty five percents on the new bill.

My apologies for the mistake and be sure that we will do the best in the future.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Faithfully

Sue Brent
Sale Manager

Business Letter 01

Leather Goods Ltd
    12 Salisbury Road,
    Liverpool LP14 6SG
    United-Kingdown

15th April 2004

Bagages en Cuir
    42 rue Pontaut,
    84002 Avignon
    France

Attention : Mr. André Lodz

Dear Mr Lodz,

I got  received your letter dated of 10th April about your first order, reference AL/SB 742, of one hundred handbags and fifty backpacks in leather delivered in the delay.

I purpose propose this arrangement to you : the forwarding costs will be paid by us and we will send you fifty grey bags by express delivery. Too, Also, please find enclosed the new bill in which we grant you a discount of twenty five percents on the new bill.

My apologies for the mistake and be sure that we will do the our best in the future.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Yours Faithfully,

Sue Brent
    Sale Manager

Corrections:

This is really good. There are only a few things which you could make sound more formal, but this will come with practice. Just a note; in English, when we sign off a letter, we use "Yours Faithfully" if you have never met the person, and "Yours Sincerely" if we have.