Today's accident

Today is my day off.
I went shopping with my mother.
However,the accident was happened with my mother.
First,we went to the department store to buy some cosmetics,after that,we went to the toilet to prepare next shopping.
A short time later,suddenly my mother said " where are my coat and shopping bags?"
When she left our house she wore a black coat,but she didn't wear the coat when she went out of the toilet.

She didn't have anything in her hands just with her smiling.

She run fast and went back to the toilet, but she couldn't find it with disappointing.
She was at a loss and we didn't buy anymore,then we went our home today..

Today's accident

Today is my day off.
    I went shopping with my mother.

She didn't have anything in her hands. 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Today's accident

Today is my day off. I went shopping with my mother. However, an accident was happened with to my mother. ( to her) [,my mother had an accident.] First, we went to the department store to buy some cosmetics. After that,we went to the toilet ( restroom) to prepare for our next shopping. A short time later, ( After a short time ) suddenly my mother said, "Where are my coat ( Where is my coat) and shopping bags?" When she left our house she wore a black coat, but she didn't wear the coat when she came out of the toilet.
    She didn't have anything in her hands, just with her smiling.
    She ran fast and went back to the toilet, (restroom) but she couldn't find it, which was very disappointing. She was at a loss and we didn't buy anymore, ( and we decided to stop shopping and went home ). then we went our home today..

Today's accident

Today is my day off.
    I went shopping with my mother.
    However, an accident was happened with to my mother. [,my mother had an accident.]
    First, we went to the department store to buy some cosmetics. After that,we went to the toilet to prepare for our next shopping.
    A short time later, suddenly my mother said, "Where are my coat and shopping bags?"
    When she left our house she wore a black coat, but she didn't wear the coat when she came out of the toilet.

She ran fast and went back to the toilet, but she couldn't find it, which was very disappointing.

[Good work.  In English, we usually use 'rest room' rather than 'toilet']