Sport..

There is no doubt that sport plays a big role in our life. Doing sports, we are physically fit and become healthier and stronger. However, many people do not do sports regularly and the only thing that links them with sports is watching sporting events on TV.

In my opinion, we should take care of our body, and especially of our health. People who do sports often, hardly ever have a cold or others illnesses. These people also look younger that means a strong state of their health. Sport helps us to be confident and develops our will and character.

It’s not bad to watch sporting events but doing this you don’t get a lot of pleasure and profits from it. For example, some people have no time for physical exercises so they replace sport by watching sport channels. Invalids and people who have problems with their health do the same, as they have no opportunities to do sports.

Every person should realize the importance of sport but if you have some health problems, you can play chess, for example. A lack of time is not the reason don’t do sports at all . You can spend 15 minutes in the morning doing physical exercises which help you to feel better and to maintain your health.

Sport..

There is no doubt that sport plays a major/big role in our life. Through sports, we become physically fit and become healthier. and stronger. However, many people do not engage in sports regularly. Their sole connection to sports is sporting events on TV.

In my opinion, we should take care of our body, and especially of our health. People who do sports often rarely catch colds or other illnesses. Thealso look younger, which can mean robust health. Sport helps us be confident, whilst developing discipline and character.

It’s not bad to watch sporting events/Watching sporting events is not bad. However, you don't get much from watching sporting events.  doing this you don’t get a lot of pleasure and profit from it. For example, some people have no time for physical exercise so they replace physical activity with sport channels. Invalids/The disabled and people with health concerns do the same, as they have no opportunities/ability to engage in sports.

Everyone should appreciate the importance of sports, but if you have some health problems, you can play chess, for example. A lack of time is not the reason don’t do sports at all/Time constraints are no excuse. You can spend 15 minutes each morning doing physical exercises/exercising, which helps you to feel better and to maintain your health.

Sport..

There is no doubt that sport plays a big role in our life. By engangin in sports, we are physically fit and become healthier and stronger. However, many people do not play regularly and the only thing that links them with sports is watching sporting events on TV.

In my opinion, we should take care of our body, and especially of our health. People who play outdoor games often, hardly ever have a cold or others illnesses. These people also look younger that means a strong state of their health. Sport helps us to be confident and develops our will and character.

It’s not bad to watch sport's events but doing this you don’t get a lot of pleasure and profits from it. For example, some people have no time for physical exercises so they replace sport by watching sport channels. Invalids and people who have problems with their health do the same, as they have no opportunities to do sports.

Every person should realize the importance of sports but if you have some health problems, you can play chess, for example. A lack of time is not the reason don’t do sports at all . You can spend 15 minutes in the morning doing physical exercises which will help you  feel better and will maintain your health.

Sport..

In my opinion, we should take care of our body, and especially of our health. People who do sports often hardly ever have a cold or other illnesses. These people also look younger, which means a strong state of their health. Sport helps us to be confident and develops our will and character.

It’s not bad to watch sporting events, but doing this you don’t get a lot of pleasure and profits from it. For example, some people have no time for physical exercises, so they replace sport by watching sport channels. Invalids and people who have problems with their health do the same, as they have no opportunities to do sports.

Every person should realize the importance of sport, but if you have some health problems, you can play chess, for example. A lack of time is not the reason not to do sports at all . You can spend 15 minutes in the morning doing physical exercises, which helps you to feel better and to maintain your health.

[Very nice.  Only minor corrections.]