Would you please correct me?

What are the qualities of a good neighbor?
When you ask people “what are the qualities of good neighbor?” you will face with many characteristics which they consider. Because they have different point of views and everyone has his/her idea about it. I think that I can count these features so well due to this fact that I have lived in different places in my life and tested many different neighbors. In my view, 3 features are the main qualities which neighbor must have; be warmhearted, clean and calm.
First of all, the neighbor must be warmhearted. There are some situations that you need help. For example, I live in an apartment and one day, one member of my neighbor had heart attacked and called me. I arrived there so soon and saved his life. It’s so important to be kind and do your best in this situation.
Second, the neighbors must be responsible for cleaning around of their selves’ environment. When they are clean in their home, try to keep environment clean, too. So, you don’t need to warn them at all. They will cooperate in cleaning. I live in an apartment as I said and I always must warn the neighbor to be clean and has one child who is so dirty and always pour something in the apartment and her mother doesn’t teach him to be clean.
Third, the neighbor must be clam and don’t annoy others. All of us experience this problem when we are sleep, one start shouting suddenly and make you anger. Because, we have this kind of neighbor, I think it’s very important aspect that must be considered, when you want to rent or buy a home.
There are many different aspects but I think these characters are so critical and one neighbor must have them.

If you are going to When you ask the people “what are the qualities of good neighbor?”  (just remove the title question itself because it's redundant)you are going to will face the with many characteristics that which they considered. Because (Never start your sentence in "Because")They have different point of views and everyone have his/her (you can use "His" because it can be mean as a general) idea about it. I think that I can count these features so well due to the fact that I had lived in different places together with different neighbors. In my opinion, three features are the main qualities that a good neighbor should have:warm-hearted, clean and calm.
    First of all, a neighbor must be warmhearted. There are some situations that you seek for help. For example, I live in an apartment and one day, one member of my neighbors attacks by his heart disease and calls me. I arrived there soon and saved his life. It’s so important to be kind and do your best in this important and life risky situation.
    Secondly, a neighbor must be responsible for cleaning around of their environment. If they are neat, they should have the responsibility to keep the environment clean and no need to warn them for it. When they are clean in their home, try to keep environment clean, too. So, you don’t need to warn them at all. They will cooperate in cleaning. They need to cooperate. I live in an apartment as I said and I always must warn the  my neighbor to be clean. She has one child who is very untidy (always remember to choose the best worse that will not sound rude and impolite) and always pour something in the apartment (<-- redundant). Her mother must teach him how to be neat.

Lastly, a neighbor must be callm and not a disturbance. All of us experience this problem when we are sleeping. One started shouting suddenly and it's going to make you angry.We all have this kind of neighbor and I think it’s a very important aspect that must be consider when you want to rent or buy a house.
    There are many different factors but I think these characters are so critical. A good neighbor should possess it.

~ Your English is not bad. It's good that you are gaining a lot of ideas through your experience. Just be careful in choosing the right trem because if you will end up in criticizing the person. Also, the tenses... the use of present, past and future. Just a little practice with the grammar also. :))

Would you please correct me?

When you ask people what the qualities of a good neighbor are you will hear different opinions based on peoples beliefs and experiences.  There are different points of views and everyone has his/her own definition. I think that I can comment about this question well due to the fact that I have lived in different places in my life and had many different neighbors.  In my view there are three main qualities a neighbor must have; be warmhearted, clean and quiet

First of all, the neighbor must be warmhearted. There are some situations when you need help. For example, I lived in an apartment and one day and one of my neighbors had heart attack and called me for help. I arrived there so quick and was able to save his life. It’s so important to be kind and to do your best in this situation.  Second, the neighbors must take responsibility and keep the property around the house clean.  When the inside of their home is clean, they should try to keep the outside environment clean too, so neighbors don’t even have to remind them. They should cooperate and keep things clean. As I said, I lived in an apartment always had to remind my neighbor to clean up.  They had a child who was so dirty and always poured something in the apartment and her mother didn't teach her to clean up after herself.  Third, a good neighbor should be quiet and considerate towards the other neighbors. All of us may have experience this problem at some point in our lives. You are asleep and suddenly someone starts shouting, this can make you so angry. Because, we have these kinds of neighbors, I think it’s very important aspect that must be considered when you want to rent or buy a home.  There are many different qualities of being a good neighbor, but I think the three I described above are very important to me and a good neighbor must have them.