What could i do for myself ?

I always feel empty and have no intersted in anything ```````Maybe i still can't get away from the busy life of my high school. i want my collage life becme colorful``````` what can i do ??`````````

I always feel empty and have no intersted in anything ```````Maybe i still can't get away from the busy life of my high school. i want my collage college life becme to become more colorful``````` what can i do ??`````````

Hi HAHA, it seems like college is too boring for you. Why don't you try joining some activities or clubs at your college? I find it interesting to try something new every once in a while. This can be something that you have never expected yourself to do. It will be exciting because of that, and even if you don't enjoy the activity in the end, you will be able to meet new and different kind of people.

In reality, there are so many things that we can be out doing and that we can be passionate about. However, most of us are unable to find what our passions are and live life from day to day. Try something new, meet someone new and find something that you want to spend your time doing!

At the start, it might be difficult to take that first step out of your comfort zone. But think of it in this way, you feel empty now --> you don't feel like doing anything --> you feel even more empty --> you don't feel like doing anything even more. Take that first step, and you might just enjoy yourself more!

All the best!