Sharing Love with One Another

During my university years, I had faced lots of difficulties. Being poor, having few close relatives, and my mother suffering from a dangerous disease, sometimes I felt that I was very exhausted.

What made me be able to overcome the obstacles is my love for my mom. I would say that I loved her more than myself. After school, I came home hurriedly so as to take care of her. Over those days, I hadn't yet become a doctor. However, I tried to learn about her disease as a way of looking after her better.

At that time, a friend of mine intended to offer her help, but I declined it. I thought with my love for my mother, I could make every effort and be more mature. Now that belief is proved.

So, Mr. Dyson, the former CEO of Coca cola enterprises, said: "You will soon understand that work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it will bounce back. But the other four balls – family, health, friends and spirit – are made of glass. If you drop one of these, they will be irrevocably scuffed, marked, nicked, damaged or evenshattered. They will never be the same. You must understand that and strive for Balance in your life."

Hence, please don't be selfish. Please be open-minded and love those who deserve to be loved more and more!