The easiest way to make green tea cookies

What taste of sweets do you like?I love taste of green tea.

This weekend,I decided to make green tea sweets because a couple of green tea latte sticks had been remaining in a kitchen drawer.Unfortunately,it was too sweet to drink.

I picked up the easiest recipe for cookies on a cooking website;all you need was margarine,cake flour,a single stick of green tea latte. (plus,green tea powder and sugar if you want)

However it was a bit hard for me,actually it was the first time to make sweets.
Mixed cookie dough wasn't really combined and sticky.I thought I might be wrong with amount of something though,I added a cup of milk by following to a tip on the recipe.
Then it seemed work well.

Finally,baking process was successful.I was extremely happy as it was tasty.Less sugar and one spoon of green tea powder made it bitter and so green tea taste that I wanted.
This is the picture of it.Does it look delicious?

What taste kind of sweets do you like? I love the taste of green tea.

This weekend,I decided to make green tea sweets because a couple of green tea latte sticks had been remaining [had been left] or [were remaining] in a kitchen drawer. Unfortunately, it was too sweet to drink. 

I picked up the easiest recipe for cookies on a cooking website; all you need was is margarine, cake flour, and a single stick of green tea latte. (plus, green tea powder and sugar if you want)

However it was a bit hard for me. Actually it was the first time to make my first time making sweets.
    The mixed cookie dough wasn't really combined and or sticky. I thought I might be have been wrong with amount of something, though, so I added a cup of milk by following to a tip on the recipe. <--(Great sentence!)
    Then it seemed work well.

Finally, the baking process was successful. I was extremely happy as [because] or better yet [that it was actually tasty] it was tasty. Less sugar and one spoon of green tea powder made it bitter and so it had the green tea taste that I wanted.
    This is the picture of it. Does it look delicious? [It sure does! (*▽*)]

----------------------

Great work! よく頑張りましたね。すごい!Thanks for sharing your recipe!

By the way, for written English, a space goes after each punctuation mark.

Wrong: Hello,friend!my name is Kachi .isn't italki fun?I'm learning a language;let's learn together!

Correct: Hello, friend! My name is Kachi. Isn't italki fun? I'm learning a language; let's learn together!

これからも、がんばってください!(^_^)