My school life...(sorry for mistakes^^)

I must be crazy to write this when I have holidays, but I´ve got this idea...just to tell you a bit about my school life, the daily procedure of sitting in front of the teacher...
So, here is my school week, from Monday to Friday :)

Every day :

6:30- the alarm clock wecks me up and I drag myself out of the bed...*grrrr*
7:30 - running out of the house, through the park, grumbling about the snow and sometimes listening music...
7:45 - arrival at school, finding my place and sit down...waiting for the teachers arrival

Monday:

1.lesson: english- our english teacher is the assistant principal, but the lesson is very funny :D

2.lesson: physics - I hate this subject...It´s just like sleeping with open eyes...

3. lesson: latin- one of my favourite subjects, I´ll always remember the legendary first text: "Hic forum est. Populus properat. Sed Marcus stat et circumspectat..."

4.lesson: mathematics - same teacher like in physics...math isn´t really my best subject...

5. lesson: history - my class is so loud, they´re shouting through the classroom, so I can´t concentrate very much...*hate them*

6. lesson: spanish - I like the language, but the lesson is so boring...

Tuesday:

1. and 2. lesson: latin
3. lesson: mathematics
4. lesson: music- I love this subject, one of my fave lessons (and I am one of the best pupils in thsi subject)
5. lesson-physics
BREAK (45 minutes)
7. +8. lesson: german- our german teacher is very difficult to understand. I don´t like her..she is nice, but she gives us very unfair grades...

At five pm I have training in the building of "Malteser Hilfsorganisation ev.", because I let instructing me in emergency help, so I can help people at my school which are hurt...

Wednesday

1. lesson: biology- my favourite subject at the moment <3 Espeacially when we leran things abour the human body...
2. lesson- chemistry- I like this too, but I have to learn much to understand it...
3. lesson- spanisch
4.lesson-math
5.lesson-latin
6.lesson-history

choir and drama club in the afternoon...

Thursday

1.lesson-english
2.lesson-biology
3.lesson-german
4.and 5. lesson-arts: I do not like art lesson, cause I express feeling in the way I like, and not the way my teacher wants to show me...

Then I can go home, but my class has sports in the afternoon (I can´t join them, because I got trouble with my feet...)

Friday
1. english
2.german
3.music
4.spanish
5.chemistry
6.free for me cause...
7....i have choir again

I think my week is okay :D

My school life...(sorry for mistakes^^)

Every day :

6:30- the alarm clock wakes me up, then I drag myself out of the bed...*grrrr*
    7:30 - Its time to run out of the house through the park. I'm grumbling about the snow and sometimes I go/I like listening music...
    7:45 - The arrival at school. In classroom finding my place and sitting down...waiting for the teachers arrival

Monday:

1° hour/class. Subject: English./English lesson. Our english teacher is the assistant principal, but the lesson is very funny :D

2° hour/class. Subject: Physics./Physics lesson. I hate this subject...It´s just like sleeping with open eyes...

3° hour/class. Subject: Latin./Latin lesson. One of my favourite subjects, I´ll always remember the legendary first text: "Hic forum est. Populus properat. Sed Marcus stat et circumspectat..."

4° hour/class. Subject: Mathematics./Mathematical lesson. The same teacher like in Physics...Math isn´t really my best subject...

5° hour/class. subject: History. My class is so loud, they´re there is shouting through the classroom, so I can´t concentrate very much...*I hate it*

6° hour/class. Lesson: Spanish. I like the language, but the lesson is so boring...

Tuesday:

1° and 2° hours/classes.  Subject: Latin. 
    3° hour/class. Subject: Mathematics. 
    4° hour/class. Subject: Music. I love this subject, one of my fave lessons (and I am one of the best pupils in this subject)
    5° hour/class. Subject: Physics
    BREAK (45 minutes)
    7° and 8° hours/classes. Subject: German. Our german teacher is very difficult to understand. I don´t like her... she is nice, but she gives us very unfair grades...

At 5:00 pm I have training in the building of "Malteser Hilfsorganisation ev.", because I let for instructing me in emergency to help, so I can help people at my school if they have an accident..

Wednesday

1° hour/class. Subject: Biology. My favourite subject at the moment. ( <3 ) Espeacially when we learn things about the human body...
    2° hour/class. Subject: Chemistry. I like this too, but I have to learn to much to understand it...
    3° hour/class. Subject: Spanish. 
    4° hour/class. Subject: Math. 
    5° hour/class. Subject: Latin
    6° hour/class. Subject: History

Glee and drama clubs in the afternoon...

Thursday

1° hour/class. Subject: English.
    2° hour/class. Subject: Biology. 
    3° hour/class. Subject: German
    4° and 5° hours/classes. Arts. I do not like art lesson, because I express feeling in the way I like,/in my own way and not the way my teacher wants to show me.../my teacher wants to imposes me... 

Then I can go home, but my classroom have sports in the afternoon (I can't practice sports, because I got trouble with my feet...)

Friday
    1°. English
    2°. German
    3°. Music
    4°. Spanish
    5°. Chemistry
    6°. Free, for my plasure...
    7°... I have a glee club again

I think my week is okay :D