Have you been to Korea?

When you visit Korea, you should go to Namdaemun Market where it is in Seoul. I highly recommend shopping in this market because you could see lots of objects and purchase with good margin. the things are markedly different from other countries and really diversity, those are household goods, beautiful cloths, all kind of ornaments, women's accessory, cosmetic including huge amount of imports from other countries. Korean people say that when you go to this market, there is nothing you can't buy for a living even it is saying, we can make a armored car by ourselves, because there are parts of the armored cars where in the hidden shops but you can buy it whenever you want.
Particularly, a lot of ginseng products in the market, ginseng is a well known health supplement in the world cause tourists love it so much, Not only you could buy something you like in this market besides, you could taste so many sort of street food that is rather good, of course these are Korean traditional foods. One more I recommend you to visit the flower wholesale dealer, where is in a building that you can find it easily around this market. I don't mean you should buy flowers, that is useless for a tourist who is on the move,but Just you smell the fragrance of flowers that would help you relax and make you feel much better on the traveling...

Have you been to Korea?

When you visit Korea, you should go to Namdaemun Market where it is in Seoul. I highly recommend shopping in this market because you can could see lots of things at bargain prices objects and purchase with good margin. the things are markedly different from other countries and really very diverseity, including those are household goods, beautiful cloths, all kind of ornaments, women's accessory, cosmetics including huge amount of imports from other countries. Korean people say that when you go to this market, there is nothing you can't buy for life a living and we even have a it is saying, we can make an armored car by ourselves, because there are parts of the armored cars where in the hidden shops but you can buy it whenever you want.
    Particularly, a lot of ginseng products in the market, ginseng is a well known health supplement in the world cause tourists love it so much., Not only can you could buy something you like in this market besides, but you can also could taste so many sort of street food that is rather good, of course these are Korean traditional foods. One more I recommend you to visit the flower wholesale dealer, it where is in a building that you can find it easily around this market. I don't mean you should buy flowers, that is useless for a tourist who is on the move,but Just you smell the fragrance of flowers that would help you relax and make you feel much better on the traveling...

haha no flowers in Seoul in Winter I feel... 老鬼

Rosa ALL can be easily understood, so that is really good.