Finally u have time to write down something.

I live in Shenzhen almost one month! That's really hard time for me being living. But lucky, lots of friends help me to seek apartment and have dinner with me on Saturdays, it really warm and kind! I met C in sz today! Excited! She is my language exchange partner in bj, but we met in other city, chat and shopping all day, have fun with her friends too! Awesome! How about my work?! Em, it's ok! But I have to communicate with my boss via email in English, then just do some basic administrative and will learn HR next week, then after I graduate from scholl when I can chose some courses in six months!

Btw, l were gone to museum to visit the mummy last night! Hah, really cool! One of the wonders of ancient Egypt is its great distance in time from US. It's a great pleasure to be able to share some of Bolton museum's treasures from ancient Egypt with a wider audience in China throght the exhibition, Quest for immortality.

Oh, there's two funny topic we discussed in the afternoon. You can so easy to find that is white guy date with Chinese girl, but few Chinese guy date with white female. Well, I think maybe Chinese guy think they are not able to control white women,lol, just kidding, I don't know why. Another topic is that Chinese isn't speak English, why their school ask them to learn and have to take exam?! Well, I think English is worldwide language, everyone should learn it and it can make the communication more easier!

Ok, it's too late to sleep, I have to wake up at 7:30am in the morning everyday, thanks for read, hope you enjoy your life! Have a good day, my italki friends!

Original

=====

Correction

========

Finally I have time to write down something down.

I have lived in Shenzhen for almost one month! That's been really a hard time for me being living here. But luckily, lots of friends helped me to seek look for an  apartment and have also had dinner with me on Saturdays, it was really warm and kind! I met C in sz today! Excited! She is my language exchange partner in bj, but we met in another city, chatting and shopping all day and I  had fun with her friends too! Awesome! How about my work?! Em, it's ok! But I have to communicate with my boss via email in English, then just do some basic administrative things and will learn HR next week, then after I graduate from school when I can chose some courses in six months!

Btw, l were gone  went to a museum to visit the mummy exhibition last night! Hah, really cool! One of the wonders of ancient Egypt is its great distance in time from US. It's a great pleasure to be able to share some of Bolton museum's treasures from ancient Egypt with a wider audience in China through the exhibition, Quest for immortality.

Oh, there's two funny topics we discussed in the afternoon. You can so easily to find that is a white guy  dating with a Chinese girl, but few Chinese guys date with  white females. Well, I think maybe Chinese guys think they are not able to control white women,lol, just kidding, I don't know why. Another topic is that Chinese isn't speak English, why their school ask them to learn and have to take exam?! Well, I think English is a worldwide language, everyone should learn it and it can make the communication more easier!

Ok, it's too late now so I have  to sleep, I have to wake up at 7:30am in the morning everyday, thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy your life! Have a good day, my italki friends!

Notes

This sentence - Another topic is that Chinese isn't speak English, why their school ask them to learn and have to take exam? - I had trouble with.

Perhaps this - Another topic is why Chinese people can't speak English even though their schools ask them to learn and they have to  take exams !!

Perhaps it's hard to find Chinese males dating western females as most of the foreigners are males ? What do you think ?

It's definitely not unusual here to see such combinations of boyfriend/girlfriend. I never would have thought that Chinese women were docile, perhaps I have met the intrepid emigrants :-)

It is hard to learn a foreign language when you are not exposed to a native speaker.