Humans should not have more rights than animals

In Genesis chapter 1 verse 26 it is said that humans shall rule over all animals in the world. But how is this sentence meant? Surely as not as what we can see today.

Yesterday in my parents home in the local TV they showed a store selling horse meat. The butcher himself said that many horses are race horses who broke their legs and other wounded horses. He thinks it is good to free them from their pain and to ransom them.

I wish I would have the chance to ask him next time if he is wounded if I shall ransom him as well the same way as he does to the horses.

Same last week on sunday. A man told me that his dog is a little strange due to the fact he had a stroke and he could be a danger for his children. So he thinks about let his dog being narcotised forever by a veterinary.

Can we allow this? This is nothing more what happened in the 3rd Reich. Why all people are afraid if these murders happen to humans while no one cares about animals being slaughtered the same way just because they are hurt or have body malfunctions? Dogs and cats are being just like american death chamber candidates poisoned by injections. Why is this allowed?

Why human doctors try to safe human lifes even if they are only alive due to machines while they have no problem to execute so many animals where there is no chance as well? Why they cannot be that easy in deciding the same about humans as well? Do the humans think they are something better?

Yes, I eat meat. Yes, I like to eat meat. Yes, it is cruel but at all this is a law made by God to survive by eating others. But it should be not allowed to kill animals just because you see a mistake in them! This is the way of national socialism and cannot be accepted in democratic countries! Animal shelters are in my eyes nothing more then concentration camps.

I call these people murders. They imprison animals in animal shelters, parks and zoos for amusements and misuse them in circus attractions too. And if they cannot use them anymore they just slaughter them just like the nazis would have done it.

I do not like Greenpeace, WWF and other organisations like this nor am I an ecology freak. But humans shall have not more rights than animals. The same rights shall be guilty for everyone no matter what kind of lifeform it is. No more senseless slaughtering of animals. No more killing of animals because of body malfunctions.

Maybe I should recommend a german book for you about this: Erich Kästner: The conference of the animals.

In Genesis chapter 1 verse 26 it is said says that humans shall rule over all animals in the world. But how is this what does this sentence meant? Surely as not as this is not what we can see today.

Yesterday in at my parents home in on the local TV news they showed a store selling horse meat. The butcher himself said that many horses are race horses who broke their legs, and or other wounded horses. He thinks it is good to free them from their pain and to ransom them.

I wish I would have the chance to ask him next time if he is wounded if I shall should ransom him as well the same way as he does to the horses.

Same thing last week on sunday. A man told me that his dog is a little strange due to the fact that he had a stroke and he could be a danger for his children. So he was thinksing about let his dog being getting his dog put on narcoticsed forever by a veterinariany.

Can we allow this? This is nothing more than what happened in the 3rd Reich. Why all are people are afraid if these when murders happen to humans while no one cares about animals being slaughtered the same way just because they are hurt or have bodily malfunctions? Dogs and cats are being just like american death chamber candidates poisoned by injections. Why is this allowed?

Why do human doctors try to save human lives even if they are only alive due to machines while they have no problem to execute so many animals where there is no chance of living as well? Why they cannot be that easy in deciding  do they not so easily make the same decisions about humans as well? Do the humans think they are something better?

Yes, I eat meat. Yes, I like to eat meat. Yes, it is cruel but at all afterall this is a law made by God for humans to survive by eating animals others. But it should be not allowed to kill animals just because you see a mistake in them! This is the way of a form of (or a type of) national socialism and that cannot be accepted in democratic countries! Animal shelters are in my eyes nothing more than concentration camps.

I call these people murderers. They imprison animals in animal shelters, parks and zoos for amusements and misuse them in circus attractions too. And if they cannot use them anymore they just slaughter them just like the Nazis would have done it.

I do not like Greenpeace, WWF and other organisations like this nor am I an ecology environmentalist freak. But humans shall should not have not more rights than animals. The same rights shall be equal? guilty for everyone no matter what kind of lifeform it is. No more senseless slaughtering of animals. No more killing of animals because of bodily malfunctions.

In Genesis chapter 1 verse 26, it is said that humans shall rule over all the animals in the world. But how is this sentence meant? Surely as not as what we can see today.

Yesterday in my parents home, in the local TV, they showed a store selling horse meat. The butcher himself said that many horses are either race horses who broke their legs or other wounded horses. He thinks it is good to free them from their pain and to ransom[?] them.

I wish I would have the chance to ask him next time if he is wounded if I shall ransom him as well, the same way as he does to the horses.

It was the same situation last week on sunday. A man told me that his dog is a little strange due to the fact he had a stroke and he could be a danger for his children. So he thinks about letting his dog being narcotised forever by a veterinarian.

Can we allow this? This is nothing more what happened in the 3rd Reich. Why are all people are afraid of these murders happening to humans, while no one cares about animals being slaughtered the same way just because they are hurt or have body malfunctions? Dogs and cats are being just like american death chamber candidates poisoned by injections. Why is this allowed?

Why human doctors try to save human lives, even if they are only alive due to machines, while they have no problem to executing so many animals where there is no chance as well? Why can't they cannot be that easy in deciding the same about humans as well? Do the humans think they are something better?

I call these people murderers. They imprison animals in animal shelters, parks and zoos for amusement and misuse them in circus attractions too. And if they cannot use them anymore, they just slaughter them just like the nazis would have done it.

I do not like Greenpeace, WWF and other organisations like this nor am I an ecology freak. But humans should have not more rights than animals. The same rights shall be upheld for everyone no matter what kind of lifeform it is. No more senseless slaughtering of animals. No more killing of animals because of body malfunctions.

Maybe I should recommend a German book for you about this: Erich Kästner: The conference of the animals.

[Good work.  Just a few corrections.]