Pati de la Paz
Most beautiful place... (Please, could you correct me) I believe that the most beautiful place in the world ist there, where you could have the best experience and you have everytime the opportunity to live the sound, the colour, the clime, the best place ist in everywhere... you are. You have the power for making beautiful places in everywhere, because the beauty ist one totaly transcendental wave on your senses. Thank's for you help me.

Most beautiful place... (Please, could you correct me)

I believe that the most beautiful place in the world is there, where you could have the best experience and you have everytime the opportunity to enjoy the sound, the colour, the climate. The best place is in everywhere... you are. You have the power to make beautiful places wherever you are, because the beauty is a total transcendental wave on your senses.

Thank's for you for your help. OR  Thank you for helping me.  Thank you sounds better than ''Thank's.

Kind regards

I believe that the most beautiful place in the world ist there, where you could have the best experiences and you have everytime the opportunity to live with the sounds, the colours and the climate that surround you. In other words, the best place ist in everywhere... wherever you are. You have the power for making to make beautiful places in everywhere, because the beauty ist one a totaly transcendental wave on your senses.

Thank's for you helping me.

Well done and very true!

Saludos mi amiga!

Most beautiful place...

I believe that the most beautiful place in the world ist there, where you could can have the best experience and every time you have everytime the opportunity to live enjoy the sound, the colour, the clime [climate is better]. The best place ist in everywhere... you are. You have the power for making to make beautiful places in everywhere, because the beauty ist one totally transcendental wave on overwhelming your senses.

I believe that the most beautiful place in the world is there where you could have the best experience and you have everytime the opportunity to live the sound, the colour, the clime every time. The best place is in everywhere... you are. You have the power to make beautiful places in everywhere, because the beauty is one totaly transcendental wave on your senses.

Thank's for you help me.

<em>[Good work.]</em>