No snow???? What did you say???

As there was no snow in the towns and cities in the area where we usually hike, our leader had told us before our hike “don’t worry, our trails won’t be covered with snow….“

It is extemely cold in the Czech Republic. I heard on the news that last Saturday and Sunday were the coldest days in 90 days because the wind was extremely strong and severe.
There were twenty of us hiking last Saturday. We took a bus and started our hike walking in the forest. We wanted to “kill our leader“ the first moment we got off our bus.

“No snow???? What did you say???“ we were crying at him with laugh. There was about 20 cm of snow everywhere and our trail was not beaten – we were the first people who were hiking there. Have you ever tried to hike 18 km in such snow? It is hard work. I did not want to be at the front of our group but at the back so it was easier for me. I was exhausted after our trip anyway.

I took a picture of our path….

No snow???? What did you say???

It is extemely cold in the Czech Republic. I heard on the news that last Saturday and Sunday were the coldest days in 90 days three months because the wind was extremely strong and severe.

“No snow???? What did you say???“ we were crying cried at him with laughter. There was about 20 cm of snow everywhere and our trail was not beaten – we were the first people who were to hiking hike there. Have you ever tried to hike 18 km in such snow? It is hard work. I did not want to be at the front of our group but at the back so it was would be easier for me. Even though i was at the back, I was exhausted after our trip anyway.

I took a picture of our path….

No Snow? What did You Say?

As there was no snow in the towns and cities in the area where we usually hike, our leader had told us before our hike “Don’t worry, our trails won’t be covered with snow.

“No snow? What did you say?“ we were crying at him with laughter. There was about 20 cm of snow everywhere and our trail was not beaten – we were the first people who were hiking there. Have you ever tried to hike 18 km in such snow? It is hard work. I did not want to be at the front of our group but at the back so it was easier for me. I was exhausted after our trip anyway.

I took a picture of our path.

For quotes, capitalize it as you would a normal sentence, even though it is within a longer sentence. Also, multiple periods (...) are only used to indicate an uncompleted sentence, i.e., "He stepped to close to the edge and..."