The unusual superstition

Last week I went to an Italian course and we did an exercise where we should match a question with an answer. So the first question was about an unlucky colour and there were four variants of answer: black, purple, green and rad. I, of course, answered - black and was very surprised when the teacher said that in Italy the unlucky colour is purple and celebrity don't wear a purple clothes. So I decided to ask you bout typical superstitions in your country and culture. I'm waiting for your answers :)

An Unusual Superstition

Last week I went to an Italian class, and we did an exercise where we had to match a questions with answers. So the first question was about an unlucky colour, and there were four choices for the answer:  black, purple, green, and red. I, of course, answered black, and was very surprised when the teacher said that in Italy the unlucky colour is purple, and that celebrities don't wear a purple clothes. So I decided to ask you about typical superstitions in your country and culture. I'm waiting for your answers. :)

I am not superstitious, because being superstitious brings bad luck!     :)