I am tired

Although I have few things to do everyday,I feel tired.Maybe I am a little nervous in my workplace,I am afraid of saying the wrong words to my colleagues which is completely different from the time when I was in my school,I was free both in my spirit and myself.I wanna to do so many things to make mysellf busy in fact,so I can relax my spirit at least and I can feel the time passes more quickliy.Also I can have more chances to communicate with all the people around me.The weekend flied and I will be in the boring life again,I have a great expection on the next weekend!Jessica,come on.You can do it! I find it's a terrible thing that lacking for friends around me! I really miss my friends,I want to go back to school,and I wanna to end my intern time as soon as possible.now I am so looking forward to the time when I return to my lovely college,when I have a hug with my friends,and I won't be shy.

I am tired

Although I have few things to do everyday,  I feel tired.

Maybe I am a little nervous in my workplace.

I am afraid of saying the wrong words to my colleagues which is completely different from the time when I was in my school,   when I was free both in my spirit and myself.

I wanna to do so many things to make mysellf busy in fact, so I can relax my spirit at least and I can feel the time   that passes so quickly.  Also I can have more chances to communicate with all the people around me.  The weekend flew   and I will be in the boring life again. 

I have a great expection on the next weekend!  Jessica,come on. You can do it! I find it's a terrible thing    to lack for friends around me! I really miss my friends. 

I want to go back to school,and I wanna to end my intern time as soon as possible.

Now I am so looking forward to the time when I return to my lovely college,

when I have a hug with my friends,and I won't be shy.

-----

Nice essay.  You do need to learn to end your complete thought and statement with a period, and to

abandon the habit of running sentences together by using commas  in a repetitious manner.

Still, you wrote very well, and it was a very touching account of your state of affairs. Nicely done.--Warm Regards, Bruce