(20) I truly want to get my writing skills better. I hope that I can have your help!

Since I turned twenty, I had taken an active interest in my studies and kept studying. No wonder to skip meals when I gave up myself to study. As a result, I lost so much weight that I was once 125 pound at the height of 5.8 ft. Everybody out there felt that I was in a bad shape. Shortly after my brother left military duty, it made him suggest that I should go to a gym and work out. While serving in the military, he got some exercise and was in a good shape. I also thought his body looked great. I decided to go to a gym everyday, imagining the moment that I had awesome body like him.

<reference>
Once taking an interest in studies after turning 20, I have kept on studying. As I frequently skipped the meal because of my studies, I had once been seriously underweight for my height, weighing only 125 pounds for my height 5.8 ft. Seeing my unusually poor shaped body by anyone's standards, my younger brother who just got out of the army, thinking that I shouldn't be this way, suggested going to a gym with him. During his military service, he has shaped up his body through the physical training. I decided to go to a gym everyday, expecting (imagining, imaging, picturing) my awesome(transformed) body like him.

Please correcting them.

Since I had turned twenty, I have taken an active interest in my studies and kept on studying. No wonder to skip meals were skipped and when I gave up myself to study. as a result, I lost so much weight. that I was once Now at 125 pounds and at the with a height of 5.8 ft, everybody out there felt that I was in a bad says that I am in a bad shape. Shortly after My brother left for military duty, it made him  suggested that I should go to a gym and work out. While serving in  the military, he got some exercise and He was in a good shape because he was still in for National Service. I also thought too believed so. his body looked great. Hence I decided to go to a the gym everyday, imagining the moment that when I had have an awesome body like his.

<reference>
    Once taking I started to have an interest in my studies after turning 20, I have kept on studied. As I so much that I frequently skipped the my meals. because of my studies, I had once been seriously underweight for my height, weighing only am a scrawny 125 pounder for my height of 5.8 ft. Seeing my unusually poor shaped body by anyone's standards, My younger brother who had just got out of the army, thinking that I shouldn't be this way, suggested that going to a the gym with him. During his The military service, he had shaped sculptured up his body through the physical training. So I decided to go to a the gym everyday, expecting (imagining/hoping, imaging, picturing) my to have an awesome (transformed) body like his.

Please correcting them. Thanks [in advance].

Ever since I turned twenty, I had taken an active interest in studying. my studies and kept studying. No wonder to skip meals when I gave up myself to study (It was not unusual for me to skip meals while studying.). As a result, I lost so much weight that I was once only 125 pound at the height of 5.8 ft. Everybody who knew me out there felt that I was in a bad shape. Fortunately, shortly after my brother left the army, military duty, it made him he suggested that I should go to a gym and work out because While serving in the military, he got some exercise and was in a good shape while serving the army. I also thought his body looked great. I decided to go to a gym everyday, looking forward to the moment that I would have an awesome body like him.

<reference>
    After starting to take an interest in studying when I turned 20, I had been kept on studying hard since. As I frequently skipped the meals because of my studies, I had once been seriously underweight for my height - weighing only 125 pounds for my height of 5.8 ft. Seeing my unusually poorly-shaped body by anyone's standards (no need), my younger brother who just got out of the army thought that I shouldn't be this way and suggested going to the gym with him, because during his military service, he had shaped up his body through the physical training. I decided to go to a gym everyday, expecting (imagining, imaging, picturing, hoping for) an awesome (transformed, well-built, muscular, appealing) body like him.

Please correcting them.