Hi, dear friends)

I have been thinking a lot how to start. So I am a student and I am going to become interpreter and translator. I like traveling a lot and I have been to many countries already and I won't stop visiting)) Also I'd like to make good friends abroad cause it's always very exciting and interesting to acknowledge new people and different cultures. Oh,and Spanish is one of the purposes but I am not sure if it's possible to study it here talking))

Corrections in red.  Suggestions on how to make it sound a little better, in blue.

Hi, dear friends)

I have been thinking a lot about how to start. So, I am a student and I am going to become an interpreter and translator. I like traveling a lot, and I have been to many countries already, and I will not [1] stop visiting. )) Also, I would [1] like to make good friends abroad because [1] it is [1] always very exciting and interesting to acknowledge new people and different cultures. Oh, and Spanish is one of the purposes, ?? [2] but I am not sure if it's possible to study it here by talking. ))

[1] I changed "I'll" to "I will", "I'd" to "I would", and "it's" to "it is", for the sake of consistency of style.  At the beginning of your post, you didn't use contractions ("I have", "I am").  I also changed "cause" to "because", because "cause" is too informal when compared to the higher tone of your post.

[2]  The word "purposes" is hard to understand in your sentence.  Do you mean, "Oh, and learning Spanish is one of my goals, but I . . . ."?

All in all, your post was very well written.