The best things to do in Minas Gerais - Brazil

Minas Gerais is known for your tropical weather, excellent food and helpful people. But now i’m give you three good options to explore this state.

Moeda mountain range

If you like radical sports and good food Moeda mountain range is an excellent option to explore. At this high mountain it’s possible to fly with a hang-glider and at night eat in a tasteful restaurant called “Topo do Mundo”.

Tiradentes City

If you going to there, you will never regret. There is a beautiful historic center where exist old charm houses, wonderful churchs and many restaurants with typical food of minas.

Savassi – Belo Horizonte

Located at downtown Savassi is a region of Belo Horizonte where happens the best night of the city. If going to there, you could meet a good people in the pubs and enjoy the night at the nightclubs.

That´s all folks

I hope you enjoyed these tips!

Minas Gerais is known for your it's tropical weather, excellent food, and helpful people. But now i’m give you three good options to explore this state.  There are three good locations to explore in the state of Minas.

1st Moeda Mountain Range 

If you like radical sports and good food the Moeda mountain range is an excellent option place to explore. At this high mountain it’s possible to fly with a hang-glider and at night eat in a tasteful restaurant called “Topo do Mundo”. At the montain top you can ride on hang-glider and at night enjoy a tasteful dinner at the "Topo do Mundo," restaurant. 

2nd Tiradentes City

If you going to there, visit this city, you will definitely not regret your visit. There is a beautiful historic center where exist there are old charm houses, wonderful churchs, and many restaurants with the typical food of minas.

3rd Savassi – Belo Horizonte

Located at downtown Savassi is a region of Belo Horizonte where happens the best night of the city that has the best night life of the city. If going to there, you could meet a good people in the pubs and enjoy the night at the nightclubs. It's a place to meet people and enjoy the nightclubs and pubs. 

That´s all folks. 

I hope you enjoyed these tips when you visit Minas Gerais!