Can Everything Be Worse?

I feel bad. I know such a topic doesn't cater to your taste but I don't care. Nothing can be worse.

Nothing can be worse than being deprived of a chance to fight for what you desire after you have spent a long time preparing for the moment, and it's all because of gender discrimination. I was given a chance to serve as a translator for Fernando Alonso Diaz in F1 Shanghai and I fought all the way to the final interview, only to be told that they only wanted male translators. It was an untold rule. I'd rather be defeated in an equitable game with an impartial referee than end up this way - none of us female candidates got the offer. I didn't know why and I thought it was just an coincident until I posted it on our campus forum, where I realized that was how it always works. "We do have female candidates but unfortunately, none of them ever survive the final interview. It's a good thing, as working 20 days successively and living with racers of excessive energy in the same hotel can be an exhaustiing and dangerous job for them. Just get a men and take him to a shopping mall, that's what you girls are gifted in. Pissed off? Sue me!"

I didn't ever bother to. Instead, I chose to work harder but that made no sense. I fucked up my oral interpretation class today. We focused on English news about stock market and share price movement. I was totally confused by all the figures and index. I know little about it even when it's expressed in Chinese. So I just sat there, trying to catch up with my professor but I failed, again and again. "... B shares ended lower...foreign capital was lured away by the roaring H shares in Hong Kong..." "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

Then suddenly I found myself sitting in the library, the bell ringing. "Time to go," my partner said to me. Soon I saw my body riding my bike but I didn't know where my thought was. "Ouch!" It came back the moment when my routine existence collided with the school gate and my foot was stuck in the complicated structure.

IT HURTS!

Can Everything Anything Be Worse?

I feel bad. I know that such a topic doesn't cater to your taste, but I don't care. Nothing can could be worse.

Nothing can could be worse than being deprived of a chance to fight for what you desire, after you have spent a long time preparing for the moment, and it's all because of gender discrimination. I was given a chance to serve as a translator for Fernando Alonso Diaz in F1 Shanghai and I fought all the way to the final interview, only to be told that they only wanted male translators. It was an untold rule. I'd rather be defeated in an equitable game with an impartial referee than end up this way - none of us female candidates got the offer. I didn't know why and I thought it was just an a coincident coincidence until I posted it on our campus forum, where I realized that was how it always works. "We do have female candidates but unfortunately, none of them ever survive the final interview. It's a good thing, as working 20 days successively and living with racers of excessive energy in the same hotel can be an exhaustiing and dangerous job for them.(Them refers to racers. Is this what you actually wanted to say?) Just get a men man and take him to a shopping mall. That's what you girls are gifted in. Pissed off? Sue me!"

I didn't ever bother to. Instead, I chose to work harder, but that made no sense. I fucked up my oral interpretation class today. We focused on English news about the stock market and share price movement. I was totally confused by all the figures and indices index. I know little about it, even when it's expressed in Chinese. So I just sat there, trying to catch up with my professor but I failed, again and again. "... B shares ended lower...foreign capital was lured away by the roaring H shares in Hong Kong..." "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!"

Then suddenly I found myself sitting in the library, the bell ringing. "Time to go," my partner said to me. Soon I saw my body riding my bike but I didn't know where my thoughts were was. "Ouch!" It came back the moment when my routine existence collided with the school gate and my foot was stuck in the complicated structure.

IT HURTS!

Can Everything Be Worse?

I am feeling bad. I know, such a topic's doesn't cater to your taste but I don't care. Nothing can be worse.

Nothing can be worse than being deprived of a chance to fight for what you desire after you have spent a long time preparing for the moment, and it's all because of gender discrimination. I was given a chance to serve as a translator for Fernando Alonso Diaz in F1 Shanghai and I fought all the way to the final interview, only to be told that they only wantsed male translators. It was an untold rule. I'd rather be defeated in an equitable game with by an impartial referee than and ended up this way - none of us female candidates got the offer. I didn't know why and I thought it was just an coincident until I posted it on our campus forum, where I realized that was how it always works. "We do have female candidates but unfortunately, none of them ever survive the final interview. It's a good thing, as working 20 days successively and living with racers of excessive energy in the same hotel can be an exhaustiing and dangerous job for them. Just get a men and take him to a shopping mall, that's what you girls are gifted in. Pissed off? Sue me!"

Then suddenly I found myself sitting in the library, the bell ringing. "Time to go," my partner said to told me. Soon I saw my body riding my bike but I didn't know where my thought mind was. "Ouch!" It came back the moment when my routine existence collided with the school gate and my foot was stuck in the complicated structure.

IT HURTS!

You had wrote it well but mixed it up two or three subject. Even your use of routine existance, could not fit well, even i could not understand it's use.