A little misunderstanding ......

Yesterday I had have a short chat with an english guy, during of which there was a little misunderstanding, due above all, at fact that the meaning of the words may be different among different languages.
The discussion has concerned the use on past of the Italian verbs. During the our chat, my interlocutor has told that he knew about the correct use of the italian verbs. Since I had read a his previous note, in which some errors had been committed by him, i have thought that he was kidding, and so, since I have a cheerful character, I have thought to adjust myself to the joke, calling him "sborone". "Sborone" is an italian word, difficultly translatable in english: perhaps the more correct translation is with english word "roisterer", but I'm not sure. Anyway, the only thing that I can tell is that "Sborone" in italian, is a word never used in way offensive. "Sborone" is a word used in way playful to tell: "ehi friend you're bragging yourself too ". After i have called him so , i have the realized, that there was a misunderstanding, so i have tried to explain and i hope to be succeded .

A little misunderstanding ......

Yesterday I had have a brief short chat with an english guy, during of which there was a little misunderstanding, due above all, at to the fact that the meaning of the words may be different among different  in other languages.
    The discussion has concerned was about the use of the past tense of the Italian verbs. During the our chat, my interlocutor has told me that he knew about the correct use of the italian verbs. Since I had read a his previous note to him, in which some errors had been committed by him, i have thought that he was kidding, and so, since I have a cheerful character, I have thought decided to adjust myself to the joke, calling him "sborone". "Sborone" is an italian word, that is difficultly to translatable in English: perhaps the more correct translation is with in English would be "roisterer", but I'm not sure. Anyway, the only thing that I can tell is that "Sborone", in italian, is a word that is never used in a way offensive way. "Sborone" is a word used in way playful way to tell: "ehi friend you're bragging yourself too ". After i have called him so , i have the realized, that there was a misunderstanding, so i have tried to explain and i hope to be  have succeded .

A little misunderstanding ......

Yesterday I had have a short chat with an English guy, during of which there was a little misunderstanding, due to, above all, the fact that the meaning of the words may be different among different languages. a difference in the way words are used in our languages.
    The discussion has concerned the use of past of the Italian verbs the Italian 'pasato remoto', which is roughly equivalent to 'past simple in English. During the our chat, my interlocutor has told said that he knew about the correct use of the italian verbs. Since I had read a his previous note of his, in which some errors had been committed by him he had made some errors, I have thought that he was kidding, and so, since I have a cheerful character, I have thought to adjust myself to participate in the joke, calling him "sborone". "Sborone" is an italian word, difficultly to translate in English: perhaps the most correct translation is with English word "roisterer", but I'm not sure. Anyway, the only thing that I can say is that "Sborone", in Italian, is a word which is never used in way offensively. "Sborone" is a word used in a playful way way playful to tell: "hey mate, now you're just bragging". After I have called him this , i have the realized that there was a misunderstanding, so I have tried to explain and I hope to be have succeded .

I think, at the end, I understood what you meant. Don't worry - misunderstandings are all to common when two people are learning each other's languages.

It's funny that your biggest mistake in this entry was the use of present perfect instead of simple past. It looks like you need to practice 'pasato remoto' too - but in English! :D