Using italki...

I have learned english many years at school, but I don't have to use it very often. I have forgotten so many things. That is why I use italki. I want to improve my english skills. Now I recognize that my english is better than 3 month ago. I have gotten much more self confident,practice and vocabularies and I have met very professionell, helpful and kind teachers and people. Thank's to all of you. It seems to me it was the right decision, better than an boring evening course in school. Now I really enjoy learning english....

Using italki...Sie koennen sagen entweder...

I have learned english many years ago at school, but I don't have to use it very often.

oder...

I learned english for many years whilst (I was) at school, but I don't have to use it very often.

I had ve forgotten so much. That is why I use italki. I want to improve my english skills. Now I recognise recognize that my english is better than it was 3 months ago. I have gotten become much more self confident, through practice and learning new vocabulary and I have met very professionell, helpful and kind teachers and people. Thank's to all of you. It seems to me that it was the right decision, better than an boring evening course in at night school. Now I really enjoy learning english....